Thursday, June 25, 2009

day 4

whooo, today no spanish hw, that was nice, but i have a math quiz tomoto, n guess wat?

im worried! hahaha lol, 13 yrs of school n i never felt like this b4, darn i think its cuz this is the first time that i wanna actually do well.

well, lets c how it goes, i think i understand everythin, hopefully the 4 questions we get in 20 minutes dont contain any sneaky questions.

well thats that, i talked to spanish teacher, he said he thinks im doin fine so far, so thats good.

i played soccer today instead of doin spanish, so hope that goes ok.


N i just found out the meal plan in the I house only covers 12 meals a week, not the 18 that i thought. that means i gota start payin for lunch or skipin lunch or breakfast.

i think im goin to try eatin a big breakfast at 730 n eatin a fruit for lunch n early dinner at 1800, that should work.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want my toaster, then you can have toasted bagels in the morning....that or I can make you some banana bread.

    I never had breakfast at the dining halls in college - waste of money cuz I don't eat that much anyway. My roommate had a fridge, so I did cereal every morn.

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete