Tuesday, June 23, 2009

day 2

didnt do my math from the first day, so now i still have to do that.

i finished my spanish only to have a surprise quiz which i got 2 out of 6....


darn not a good way to start off huh?

anyway, ill try n do some math now in case i have a math quiz tomoro which wont surprise me.


my schedule today was

7-wake up get ready, breakfast
8- calculas
10-buy some books, relax, lunch
12-spanish
14-relax
15-study (more like look up words in the dictionary
18-dinner (extended version, i took spanish words wt me n ate while reading)
20-now im online checkin some stuff n wastin time
2030-math n spanish
0000-hopefully i can finish n sleep cuz i have to get up bout 7 again.


wheeeee, does it sound like im havin fun?



today i studied in doe library, pretty cool with the book racks thats on tracks, so u turn a lever n the whole shelf moves, but u gota make sure noone is inbetween the shelves or u might smash them, ill take pics some other time.

sad part, library kicked me out at 6pm, they close early during the summer i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment