Wednesday, August 5, 2009

registration block released

ah, finally, after geting my transcripts delivered from another country and submiting them in person,

my registration status has been unblocked. Im now a normal student again :)

that was kinda scary bcuz it almost seemed like they were looking for ways to find a problem with my transcripts.

But, good thing I submitted everything honestly when I applied, everything is back to normal now.

Kinda sad tho, the admin here, I was talkin to someone else who said received an email saying they hadnt received his transcripts. N he said they were rude to him, which is the same feeling i got.

So, if ur dealing with the admin staff at Berkeley, if they r rude to u, dont be alarmed, its not u, its just how they roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment