Tuesday, September 15, 2009

classes

so math 1b, blehhhhh

its actually fun so far but i say bleh cuz its one of the most failed classes in berkeley,

and i just got C+ for 1a, the class b4 1b.

anyway, my roomate got an A last yr, hopefully i can get tips.

then we have CS :) im enjoying it so far, programin is fun

and econ, im enjoying that too, my discusion has bout 30 students, wat r the odds, in the 30 theres another malaysian n a singaporean

my prob. of gambling class im goin for in an hour, still deciding if i like the class.

gym n voleyball r both nice, cuz its fixed schedule, so im getin some exercise (soon ill b a pro at voleyball)

thats it for now

2 comments:

  1. coolness. when u are back. we shall volleyball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come too? I really want to play....won't be half as good as Jo though!!!

    ReplyDelete