Friday, July 17, 2009

Ihouse summer nights

phew, im not sure if its just my room, or if its every room.

but the last few nights ive been sweatin in my sleep. the room only has a heater, no fan or aircon. so, we leave the windows open, but thats just not enuf, its surprisingly hot inside.

Well, the good side is i dont need to exercise as much if im sweatin so much in my sleep (like i wake up n my shirt is wet, thats how much.

n if i dont weat a shirt, the bed sheet is wet.

def a new experience for me, now i apreciate the fan.

2 comments:

  1. What's the temp like there? And I thought the air there is pretty dry too?

    It gets up to 41 degrees here in Canberra during summer. But even then, I can't seem to sweat much coz the air is just too dry. And I got a portable fan for summer. You might consider getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no money........ lol

    its cuz im movin in 4 weeks thats y i dont wanna get a fan.

    but yeah i dunno y its so hot. its only where my body is against the bed, not sure if theres anythin i can do.

    ReplyDelete